• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD to release XP @333FSB!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DaddyD302

Registered
I saw this at warp2search

DESPITE DENIALS from AMD a few months ago that it would produce Athlon XPs using a 333MHz front side bus, it appears the company will, in fact, do so.

A report on AMD MB yesterday suggested that AMD had done an about turn and we now have confirmation from one of the firm's partners that this report is substantially correct.

For More Info Warp2....Theinquirer.net

Thats great news, I kinda had a gut feeling that AMD would :D

Hope this helps AMD kick some serious Intel but ;)

It will be released before, if they do in fact do it. There would be no way that they would release it after, that would make no sense or as much money.

2200+ for under $100 here I come!! :D

keep us updated on when that is to come and i am going to do some research on it...i hope it comes out before the hammer kinda...so i can justify on spending the cash for both! :p

well, considering that it will probably be up there in price when it comes out, i doubt ill be laying my hands on one of them for a while after, but by that time, ill probably end up waiting for a hammer

Back