• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FIC Motherboards SUCK!!! Freeze all the time.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MS_SUCKS

Registered
Avoid FIC motherboards, they are designed by a bunch of chimps. I have purchased two of their boards and had nothing but problems with them. They freeze up all the time. I should never have given them a second chance. Their boards freeze up frequently and I have never overclocked a chip on a FIC board. However, my SOYO K7VTA and AMD Athlon Socket A 700 processor overclocked to 850 have been running rock solid since 2000.

Well obviously FIC is a bad brand, although are both boards freezing? Freezing can mean alot of things, mostly heat. PSU Can cause lockups, and so can ram, not to mention anything internal like a virus.

im not a big FIC fan or anything but i have owned 3 FIC boards in the last couple years and have had zero problems...
I downright abused a couple of them and was amazed again and again that they kept working lol. are they the best performing boards around ?? heck no not in my opinion but they were half the price or less then other boards i have purchased.

Back