• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Omg Sweeet!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow, that looks beautiful. But I wonder how the front looks like? He has one picture of the front, but it's too dark.

Wow that is nice. Although I think I prefer the normal case over an acrylic one.

also Starfoxer= Ghetto Starfox?

KiKaL said:
Wow that is nice. Although I think I prefer the normal case over an acrylic one.

also Starfoxer= Ghetto Starfox?

hehe, yea, i have many identities!!!....:D

Mr. Chambers said:

and what are we planning mr. ghetto? :D

my super duper lexan case of course. i think i will have it done
by sunday. but i will have a article out when i get the pictures
developed and put on CD by the end of the week.

so 1 week, and you will see my masterpiece!
:D

Maxvla said:
sweet looking case indeed!

starfoxer? oh brother... haha.

yea, that damn yodums wouldn't stop calling me it or just plain
"MOTHER FOXER!" so i changed my name :D

i could translate that but it would be a pain.
and all he really does is ramble on about how he made the case... which isn't all that hard to figure out from the pictures.

case modding here's gotten super popular here all of a sudden... you can buy case parts from stores at electronics markets everywhere, although from what i see it's a few enthusiasts who put in lots of time and make the really good cases and the rest don't really know what they're doing.

plus we usually go for stuff that looks really cool or really slick... while adam comes up with his ghetto looking, albeit useful, case which does actually ahve its own appeal. :cool:

course i dunno why i wrote all that... guess it's just anotehr one of my 2 AM rambles. proceed to ignore me. :)

Back