• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WOH! New Speakers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The only reason that thing is 20,000 watts is because its stable down to a 1/4 ohm. Its only 1,750 watts, logically, at 4 ohms.

krott5333 said:
The only reason that thing is 20,000 watts is because its stable down to a 1/4 ohm. Its only 1,750 watts, logically, at 4 ohms.

I would venture to say that the thing would put out more than that much power into 4ohms. But yes, technically the thing should produce that much power into 4ohms.

I dunno if I would even call that thing an audio amplifier, it can only output its power for a few seconds, then it has to be recharged again.

Azzkiller said:

I dunno if I would even call that thing an audio amplifier, it can only output its power for a few seconds, then it has to be recharged again.

Yeah, basically its just for quick burps for SPL.

teh link= teh broken

Anyhoo, i never use speakers, its all about headphones. I hadnt used my speakers for about a month untill last night do to my headphones breaking. I need to get some good ones. Only thing i regret is not having the subwoofer no more.

Back