• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I got a great deal today!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Holy crap that's a great deal !!!!:eek: , I wish you would have bought me one for that price, that's gonna be one Happy Daughter:D now just teach her to unlock and overclock it and watch out Dad:cool:

mamer said:
Holy crap that's a great deal !!!!:eek: , I wish you would have bought me one for that price, that's gonna be one Happy Daughter:D now just teach her to unlock and overclock it and watch out Dad:cool:

lol,,,yup! thats next! or hell,maybe she will teach me some overclocking soon! :D

Great deal. Is it really an MP like the link you posted or just an XP? It is a very good deal regardless but I do not think it was a 7 thread deal:rolleyes: ;)

Frys rules for these kind of deals:D

Shocker said:
Just letting you know, that you posted this 7 or 6 times..... just letting you know. seems like some one was a little bit clicking happy. lol
Did the same thing myself a few times. because it looked like the message wasn't posting. edit: Thanks Mr. B :)

Anyway. Nice find crazyman. That's a pretty good deal. :)

Last edited:
Kendan said:
Great deal. Is it really an MP like the link you posted or just an XP? It is a very good deal regardless but I do not think it was a 7 thread deal:rolleyes: ;)

Frys rules for these kind of deals:D

sorry guys,I ****ed up
correction,it's the xp
but I am very happy with the deal.

oh ya! it's JUST an XP LOL

funny how you guys never reply to my posts unless I screw up and get something wrong! :eek:

LOL you guys are more interested in telling me that I posted the same thread too many times than what I actually posted! I even got a pm from someone telling me that! LOL

Last edited:
crazyman said:

sorry guys,I ****ed up
correction,it's the xp
but I am very happy with the deal.

oh ya! it's JUST an XP LOL

funny how you guys never reply to my posts unless I screw up and get something wrong! :eek:

Not true I would have replied to this one anyways. I live near frys and love to hear about the deals they have going:D Enjoy your new rig:D

Back