Bleeding my w/c setup

Ok, I tried like hell to get the bubbles out but I can't get it out because it seems like air is getting trapped in the res's water. When I run the pump to push the air bubbles out of the radiator and so forth, it becomes like a jacuzzi filled with celtzer water in my resevior.

Does anyone have any tips for getting all the water out other than just shaking and moving the res, block, pump or tapping the bubbles out?

If its like a jacuzzi- then you might have a air leak- where air is being pulled in- it takes many days to get the air out!

pics???

You can eliminate the jacuzzi effect by putting a plastic sheet or grill type something in the res. Is the inlet totally covered by water? Is the level of water in your bleed line above EVERYTHING in the system? My system had to run 2-3 hours before the VISIBLE air disapeared. The air you can't see can take days to dissolve. My system is far from ideal, but I never get bubbles now.

10 Year Badge
    I had the same problem. First I turned the pump on and off repeatedly for a few hours. Then I filled the res completely full and I cut a piece of the filter material that came with the pump and placed it directly over the exit in the res. This helped a lot, but after a few days of running I still have a few bubbles.
    ASUS P8P67 DELUXE 2600K@4.5 1.27v
    Antec Kuhler H2O 920
    G.SKILL Ripjaws 8GB
    Asus 5870
    74Gb Raptor/250GbHD/WD6400WD1000
    X-Fi Platinum
    Silverstone Zeus 850
    Dell 2405FPW
    Klipsch 5.1 Ultra's
    Lian Li PC73-SLB

Originally posted by Despotes
    I cut a piece of the filter material that came with the pump and placed it directly over the exit in the res
    Ahh that makes sense so in essence it scrubs/filters the bubbles out? Unfortunately, I didn't get any filter material with my pump... what kind of filter was it?

10 Year Badge
    Originally, the filter is used when the pump is submerged and it fits around the suction side of the pump. It's called a coarse filter in my Eheim manual.
    ASUS P8P67 DELUXE 2600K@4.5 1.27v
    Antec Kuhler H2O 920
    G.SKILL Ripjaws 8GB
    Asus 5870
    74Gb Raptor/250GbHD/WD6400WD1000
    X-Fi Platinum
    Silverstone Zeus 850
    Dell 2405FPW
    Klipsch 5.1 Ultra's
    Lian Li PC73-SLB