• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Canadian Waterc00ling.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Docta_Z

Damn fellows, I have gone through so many websites and I can't find any watercooling products sold in Canada. There has to be some website that sells them eh? Lets hear it. Thx.

WELL HOT DAMN. Someone actually noticed where I'm from and where it actually is. Haha. It may be cold outside in winter, but in winter my house has hotter ambient due to the burning of a wood stove. :) But in one week I'm moving down to Edmonton to begin Engineering at the U of A. Boo yeah.

Man all you have to do is hang your rad out the window and you can get sub zero temps! Just need a lot of antifreeze:) At least in the winter anyways, Edmonton shouldn't be too different:)

If any of you guys find more Canadian sites then post the links!

Thanks for the links! Been looking for a watercooler vender in canada for a few weeks now. Mostly I think all you really need to order would be the blocks for the cpu, vid card, chipset, etc. Most of the other stuff you can get other places, autowreaker, home depot, pet store.

Jeff.

Well I checked out the prices on both of the above sites, e-compuvision's water blocks cost alot more, but I con't know the difference between Maze 3, and swiftech; so swiftech may be worth the extra $20 a block.

Has anyone ever ordered from InMind.ca? Are they very reliable? They are not listed on resellerratings.com. E-Compuvision is, and has a high rating.

Thanks,
Jeff.

I actually ordered my Maze 3 and rad from inmind.ca. They were really reliable. My only complaint is that they charge way too much for shipping and it still takes 6 working days to get here. I ordered some stuff from bigfoot cpmputers and I paid 1/3 the price for shipping and got it in 2 working days. Bigfoot computers doesn't carry any water cooling stuff though.

i have had a good experience with e-compuvision. i got my entire water cooling system there and i must say that they are very reliable. they better be for the $580.00 order i had in with them :)

I compared inmind with dangerden. For the same products including shipping (3blocks&rad), inmind was cheaper. Inmind shipping cost twice as much, and the inmind price included the GST, where as dangerden had cheaper shipping and didn't include the GST, which you pay when you go to pick it up. So inmind ends up being about $40 (includes $20 for GST w/Dangerden) cheaper for Canadians.

Have a good one!:beer:
Jeff.

Back