• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

This is for folding gamers!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Soren

You may have felt an urge to game, but haven't been able to due to the precious Mhz your game chews up. Well here is a game that virtually runs off of a few Mhz!!

www.progressquest.com

that is not the best part; this game also plays for you. No more cramped hands, no more worn-out mouse!!

...hehehehheh

fold on

http://www.ragnarokonline.com/ is a good game =D
i believe this one sucks up mhz through =( http://www.jippii.com/
and http://games.yahoo.com/
i believe theres some more funny games where u can become a gangster and take over the world. If i find the link i will post enjoy =D

edit: ragnarokonline sucks cpu speed its like a online rpg
pretty fun if u get started.

Jippi and yahoo are online games.. pool, go, chess, checkers play vs people online doesnt suck much mhz at all.

Last edited:
ok this game seems to have no point at all.....um does it save if i just close it?? and do i get to do anyhting in this game?? i dont even see any options at all! :(

ill give that first game that xvi3tsoljahx suggested a try

didn't ragnarokonline get closed down on the american servers??

progress quest is LIKE folding for a game. you just let it play for you.. lol. If you close it, it autosaves. Read the weapons, monsters, and quests.. pretty funny.

so if i just put it on one of my folding machines i can let it be and check in every now and then? that seems kinda neat! i might just do that soren. thanks for the link.

--

well, it's running. i'm a level 1 panda man/ birdRider named Kajj. i can't wait to check in on it from time to time.

Last edited:
Hmmm...and all this time I've been playing a simple version of Triple Yachtze that I found on ZD Net (I think) years ago...LOL.

Well...that and the card game Uno...:p

Seriously...I play a fair amount of UT...usually during my lunch hour from work, and right after work. Loque bears a striking resembelance to a co-worker that aggrivates the ca-ca outta me at those hours....:p At those times, a few MHz is irrelavant, popping his gourd at a quarter mile away with the sniper rifle is quite "theraputic"....;)

Fold ON! :beer:

B.

ProgressQuest rocks!

I'm a 51st level Double Wookie Lunatic *******.

:eek:

nihili

***EDIT*** Honestly, I wasn't swearin' chief. The character class is a "Lunatic [illegitimate child]".

Last edited:
nihili said:
ProgressQuest rocks!

I'm a 51st level Double Wookie Lunatic *******.

:eek:

nihili

***EDIT*** Honestly, I wasn't swearin' chief. The character class is a "Lunatic [illegitimate child]".
You know, I don't know what's scarier the fact that you run this prog or the fact that I downloaded it and created just that... Odd :)

J :cool:

Soren said:
You may have felt an urge to game, but haven't been able to due to the precious Mhz your game chews up. Well here is a game that virtually runs off of a few Mhz!!
www.progressquest.com
that is not the best part; this game also plays for you. No more cramped hands, no more worn-out mouse!!
...hehehehheh
fold on
lmao - this is the weirdest game i've ever seen, it takes even less interaction than folding does (i'm on dial-up).

Rich

i'm now a level 23 panda man birdrider. hey, you guys post what your names are on that thing. mine's 'Kajj' (just as it is most everywhere on the internet).

kajj said:
i'm now a level 23 panda man birdrider. hey, you guys post what your names are on that thing. mine's 'Kajj' (just as it is most everywhere on the internet).
mine's rich99million :D (original :p) - but i'm only playing single player, dunno how the multiplayer works but i'm on dial-up anyway.

Rich

lol my name is the same (it is almost everywhere) and im a level 2 dung elf/ birdrider

you guys play the multi? i havent tried it out yet...

DManeKid said:
you guys play the multi? i havent tried it out yet...
I might try the multi now - will call myself something different tho so i don't lose my level 15 :D

Rich

EDIT: currently playing on Expodrine server as rich99multimillion (see what i did there? :D) still as a Hunter Strangler Talking Pony

Last edited:
rich99million said:

I might try the multi now - will call myself something different tho so i don't lose my level 15 :D

Rich

EDIT: currently playing on Expodrine server as rich99multimillion (see what i did there? :D) still as a Hunter Strangler Talking Pony

I bet the multiplayer version uses a lot of bandwidth. ;)

nihili

I see a few familar names:

24186. BamBamXK Double Hobbit ******* Lunatic 2 CHA 17 Act I -2 Dented Chamois Helm Sadness I
24187. Res0r9lm Panda Man Runeloremaster 2 DEX 18 Act I Dented Canvas Gambeson Slime Finger II
24189. rich99multimillion Talking Pony Hunter Strangler 2 STR 17 Act I Macrame Greaves Rabbit Punch I
35460. DManeKid2 Enchanted Motorcycle Battle-Felon 1 WIS 15 Act I Sharp Stick
35463. ArcticStorm Low Elf Puma Burgular 1 WIS 16 Act I Sharp Stick
35464. DarkArctic Panda Man ******* Lunatic 1 CHA 16 Act I Sharp Stick

if you press Ctrl+M you can enter something of about this length "http://folding.stanford.edu/ -----> Team32"

Rich :D

Back