• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

This is for folding gamers!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
res0r9lm said:
do mess with me I have a +1 proged steely peen-arm & a Grogon testicle not to metion a ape a$$

Yea well, I think my Serrated Stabbity Bas**** Sword can take take care of all that.;)

I don't know that was te first time I used this screen capture program needless to say it is no longer on my HD

res0r9lm said:
somebody is just messing with you I can't see what rule that could violate.

No, it's a valid rule. I'm just hoping that I have found a loophole.

Last edited:
Ok Res, the rules say that you must remove the PQ stats page from your sig. The alternative Jon says is ok, is to put the link as your forum homepage, User CP | Edit Profile | Homepage. So stick the link in there and we will know where to check each others stats.;)

hehehe - this game is so much fun for so little effort :D

I've changed my homepage to my stats now if anyone wants to look at my level 21 Hunter Pony with a +5 Pronged Stabbity Lance then help yourself :D

Currently half-way through ActII

Rich

res0r9lm said:
the stats show you at level 20
Weird - i had just updated them, they show as 21 when i visit the stats page but it takes a while (think about 15mins) to do it properly i think.

3-picture1.jpg

Rich

Back