• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

This is for folding gamers!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i dont know if you saw me above, but i'm playing as hellrazrblade.
i'm a lvl 11 land squid tongue blade w/ a stabbity crankbow (lol)
and i just killed a giant cursed plaid dragon, duh he's cursed, he's plaid. lol.

EDIT: just found the other list by res0r9lm, and i'm on it. hehe, this is so entertaining.

still in act 1 too...

res0r9lm said:
Ok I added this so we can keep track of how everybody is doing

PQ stats

Hey res, would it be very difficult to make that page auto update?

::EDIT:: Cool, I just checked and it says my prized item is Mithril Mail. That means I’m invincible.

FoldingAddict said:

Hey res, would it be very difficult to make that page auto update?

::EDIT:: Cool, I just checked and it says my prized item is Mithril Mail. That means I’m invincible.

I wish but I don't know how to do that. A lot of the guys here work in the computer industery but I'm not one of them. I just started learning a little of the html code in the last 2 or 3 week so thats a little over my head.

res0r9lm said:

I wish but I don't know how to do that. A lot of the guys here work in the computer industery but I'm not one of them. I just started learning a little of the html code in the last 2 or 3 week so thats a little over my head.

It's over my head too. I might have been able to do it back when I was bulding websites, but I don't remember 95% of the HTML I used to know.:eh?:

hellrazrblade said:
i've got a question: is any of this related to cpu speed or anything at all? or is it just timed out in millisec's?
I think it's all just timed, me and res have been neck and neck all the way but all his rigs are faster than mine.

Rich

lol who knows...go look in to forum that will probably tell you...i think i saw a title that said that...and wtf res? lol you added mustangman (who i mentioned) and you didnt add me! like stated before im under dmanekid2...um feeling left out here...:(

nihili said:
Here's my stuff (I have no idea how to put multiple pics in a post.)

Lets just say that if your character and my character met in a dark alley, you would win.:eek: :beer:

Back