• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Drawing A Design

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kttdkt

I wanted to put a window on the left side of my case but my case is right next to my monitor on the right, so no one would see it. I also don't have access to a dremel tool, so what I wanted to do was on the right side of my case draw a design in silver or gold ink. My case is black so I think it will show up good. Does anyone have any links on how to do this, or can anyone give me a suggestion on what type of silver or gold pen to use so that my design would show up? If you dont understand or have any questions just post them and il explain more. Thnx

I thought of the design I wanted and started to draw it on the side of my case already. I want to turn it into a battle sceen. I drew a f-22 on the top with some room to draw more jets, and a tank on the bottom. I want to add soldiers on the bottom around the tank and add in a APC or Hum-vee. It looks great so far but it is hard to see pencil lead from far away, thats why I wanted to get a gold gel pen, or whatever you call them. Thnx

Back