• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Innovatek water cooled rig

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
both of your setups look great, GJ:D
it wouldn't hurt if the tubing was a bit bigger though.

residentevil2 said:
wow 50c after 30 min of load you need bigger tubing thats really hot for a watercooler even on a diod sensor.

i wouldn't say it's really hot. it's pretty acceptable with the
diode reader. that is like comparing to a regular mobo's
40C. my 1/2 system was running around 50C load with
ondiode reader on my 8k3a+, but i was cooling a larger
load. XP @ 1.95ghz 2.2 volts.

like i said, bigger tubing would help, but then you'd probably
need a completely now W/C setup.

ok, seems like: TheGhengisKhan, residentevil2 and Starfoxer didn't read my temperatures correctly .... 50C load is with the fans on the radiator _OFF_ !!!

as I also posted before ... these are the temps on the diodereader with the fans running silently at 26C ambient, and no time for the ac3 to burn in ....
idle
---case - 28
---cpu - 31
load
---case - 29
---cpu - !!_36_!! , 38 with fans at 7-8v

---
I am not even going to touch the fact that you cant compare temps between diff mb's .... the reason I posted them was so people could see the improvement from the volcano7+ on the same processor/mb.

I am not going to worry about any improvements 1/2" tubing would give me, and I believe that 50C WITHOUT FANS on the radiator is pretty great, it is almost 10C cooler than what it did with my volcano7+ with fans at medium.

I am pretty sure there isn't any air trapped in the system, has had it down on both sides a couple of times ... and I shook the cpublock arround before mounting it ...

GoingH2o, the fittings on all the innovatek stuff is 8mm ID/10mm OD .... I am using 7/10mm silicone since it doesn't kink as easy as vinyl, and I haven't seen tygon anywhere in europe yet ...

macdiver, yes the tank-o-matic gets the air out of the system.

bo v

Back