• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I Suck!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ThePerfectCore

Red Raccoon Dojo
Recent trouble on the farm...

When I was screwing around with 95, I had to lower my XP back down to 1040, so the OS would boot properly. I soon got bored and hooked my other HDD back up.

Well, I never set the thing back up to 1400.

This only became evident a few minutes ago, but I had been tearing my hair out trying to figure out why my SAH times had jumped from 3.25 hours to 6.

*Bangs head on desk*

So, I suck. That is all.

Dont feel bad we've all done it at some time..

like yesterday my burner wouldnt work, spent 30min cursing at the thing to realize i knocked the IDE cable out of it at some point
and today
i was 15min late getting back from lunch, my car wouldnt start up and my key was stuck in the ignition. ill remember to take it out of drive next time.
im so happy its a long weekend :beer:

i was 15min late getting back from lunch, my car wouldnt start up and my key was stuck in the ignition. ill remember to take it out of drive next time.

I do that alot.

One time my wife and I thought the battery on her truck was dead. We were about to go to the store and buy a new one when my dad got in the truck and started it right up. We asked him what he did and he said that it was not quite in park all they way. I felt so dumb.

Back