• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Netscape 7.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eXtraktor

I'm kinda suprised no one mentioned it was out. I downloaded it and i love it. I love the new tab browsing like in Opera. Very stable so far and very fast as usual :) Its more compatible with sites that it wasnt before, like Fileplanet. I couldnt even log on before but now it works, yay!!! Ppl should not be afraid of trying Netscape 7.0, its a really good browser.

This new Netscape is really smooth, and i like it a lot. good that a browser finally has a decent download manager, and they cleverly copied the tab feature from opera.

There is a thread on this in the general comp hardware, Guess it came out at the same time.

mozilla/nutscrape... nice interface, but they just can't cut it.

dled mozilla 1.0 a couple days ago and was shocked how much they have reduced its speed.

Maxvla said:
mozilla/nutscrape... nice interface, but they just can't cut it.

dled mozilla 1.0 a couple days ago and was shocked how much they have reduced its speed.

nutscrape...:rolleyes: Its getting old.

Netscape as always been faster for me, IE6 keeps downloading those images slower and slower each time i used it... Netscape however was always very fast. I tried everything with IE and its cache, never went faster... As for IE6 itself, i hope you all have downloaded the latest patch for it... or just dont log on to any banking sites, lol!

i don't like netscape actually..
but for 7.0 i'll try

which me luck with my compurter

now i'm d/l ..but slow and stupid DSL connection..
it takes forever..

netscape 7.0 seems good.. they has icq integrated i think..
people should give it a shot

just finish ..and now using the netscape 7.0

first not really like it..but after restart..seems netscape run faster..

but i miss "ctrl+enter" function from IE6..

anybody know the shortcut for adding www. and . com in netscape?

by the way.. what is mozila 1.1?

rob3rtz said:
now i'm d/l ..but slow and stupid DSL connection..
it takes forever..

netscape 7.0 seems good.. they has icq integrated i think..
people should give it a shot

Yep, AOL instant messenger and ICQ are intergrated in Netscape 7.0

Netscape 7.0 is based on the gecko engine, same as Mozilla. So basically, Netscape and Mozilla are the same just with different interfaces.

Back