• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Settings for a Gamer II

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ElvenRune

Until I can get an AGP video card, is there any benefit to overclocking my existing 64 mb DDR PCI video card to experience gaming bliss?

Welcome to the forums!

I'd say, yes, but not that bog of a diff. It is an agp card afterall, if you're willing to risk it, then go ahead.

Welcome to the Forums,ElvenRune.
I really think you could get a nice gaming useage out of that 64meg card of yours. I use a simple GeForce2 32meg Nvidia card and I get a 2100+ 3dMark score. And over 80 FPS in Diablo II. So if you tweaked it just right and O/C'd it with some cooling onvolved,you could get that baby to do all you need and probably more ;) . But if you're like me and hate being behind on technoligy :p lol. Go grab one of the GeForce 4 Ti's. I've seen some pretty remarkable scores from those. Again welcome to the forums,and have a good one!:beer:

Back