• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Acrobat font error

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eobard

Give me a break Senior
I'm getting an error trying to look at an Acrobat PDF file. It says it can't fand a certain font and so alot of the words in the document are just different sized dots. I first tried Acrobat 5.0 and thought it may be a incombatibility so I uninstalled it and went with 4.0 but I got the same error. The only thing I can think the problem is either the PDF is messed up or something is wrong with my aditional language driver (or whatever it's called, it lets me look at Japanese fonts properly if I go to a Japanese site or get a Japanese email. It's an official Microsoft thing nto some obscure 3rd party software). I really want to look at this PDF file because it's it the manual for a motherboard and I'm not 100% sure on the layout with out it, it an all-in-one board with onboard video and sound. Here's a gif of the error message I get:

Back