• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1000 WU, wooo!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stryfe

I've been looking forward to this one for a long time.
I set a goal for myself to hit 1000wu, in 6 months or less from when I first registered. Well I registered March 5th this year and it's September 4th today so I just made it. Not bad considering it took me 5 days over 3 months to hit 500wu, and I haven't added any machines.
I said it at 500 and I'll say it again, this is an awesome team to be on. You guys make crunching data for science a whole lot more fun than it sounds, haha. Thanks guys.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Stryfe,
Great job making the 1K milestone, 2K won't be far off at that rate!

I echo your sentiments, the science is important, but the team is what makes it enjoyable!

SkyHook

vodka314 said:
Im right behind ya stryfe!

Oh I know, I've been watching, hehe. Hopfully your friends start crunching more so you can give me a good race to the top 200. That's an ever elusive goal though. A few months back 1000wu was good enough to be in the top 200, now it looks like it'll be more like 1300 by the time I make it there.

Back