• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Greetings from Team OcUK

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kaiowas

Sorry to spring this on you guys so suddenly but after a long chase it looks like one of our members has just brought over a few other accounts worth 25k WU's or so.

25 OcUK - Overclockers UK 1124453
26 www.overclockers.com Seti Team 1119685

Your turn to chase for a bit
;) :D

Disclaimer: This post is intended to provoke friendly team rivalry, I'm not trying to cause any trouble

Argh! Avast ye scurvey dogs. Way anchor and man the mizen mast! Full sail ahead. >:]

Cy

I just checked Berkeley- they still show us in front.
So it ain't Official yet :D
And until it is.......HAH!

PS:- I like the disclaimer!

haha disclaimer nice touch.

well, you might as well enjoy it while it lasts. as short as that might be :D

i liek the disclaimer too. guess it's the first time we've seen it, isn't it?! :D

btw, guess i'll have to finally put my 50k account into the team then......:D

If that's the reality, it won't be shown until berkeley refreshes it top 200 list, next Saturday. So lets hope you are mistaken, and you haven't overtaken us......

Rally guys, rally.....we need 50,000 more WU before noon, so the OcUK have to take back they're words, Rally!!!!!

Ok, OcUK- I will now face reality and admit it :(
You guys passed us.

Good job and congrats to OcUK!

But we WILL be back.....Muwahhhhaahahahahahaha[/end evil laughter]

not at all.:)

feels quite good actually.

but remember, we would have stomped you guys evetually, now it just came quicker than expected.

Well, right now we are just producing 500 WU less than you and as we are increasing our output, we might get you sooner than you expect.....At about the same time the fragfeast when we reach PR and Switzerland.....unless you fire up the Stompmonster sooner than expected :D

Back