• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Daily Stats Not Updated Yet ??? Did I miss Somthing or Just Late ???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

llubon

Registered
Hello Everyone

I just was checking my Stats... I was kinda PUMPED 'cus I went over 50 today, I wanted to see the little 50 gif going on !!! Does anyone else notice that your Stats not updated... or did I get missed??? I do know that most of the time their updated around 7:00pm daily.

P.S. An't it nice to see a newbie getting excited about 50 WU's :):):)

Later llubon

hah i remember when i got 50wu's, that owned! congrats. berkeley will email you a certificate when you reach 100, you should get there shortly!

Not Sure of Your Problem

The Daily's were posted as usual at approx. 8:30 EDST, and you are present and accounted for at rank 714 complete with "twirling 50" milestone.

I find that sometimes I have to refresh the page in my browser, why I don't know, but sometimes the browser gets an older version of the page from the history file, so I just refresh and force it to download the page new from the webserver.

Hope that clarifies it for you.

SkyHook

Thanks SkyHook!!!

Roger... thx for the update... you are correct sir !!!

Not A Problem

I for one look forward to seeing new milestones behind my name just as much as anybody else, they are important motivations. You have every right to inquire when things don't seem right, it keeps me on my toes. I don't have all the answers to a lot of the questions about the stats, I'm just the data entry clerk, but I sure do try to give everybody the best job I can and respond to potential problems if possible.

SkyHook

Re: Not A Problem

SkyHook said:
I for one look forward to seeing new milestones behind my name just as much as anybody else, they are important motivations. You have every right to inquire when things don't seem right, it keeps me on my toes. I don't have all the answers to a lot of the questions about the stats, I'm just the data entry clerk, but I sure do try to give everybody the best job I can and respond to potential problems if possible.

SkyHook

ive got a problem, its only saying i have 400WU's when i have 400million..... FIX IT! :D :D

Back