• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

First WU was 1200

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Elmolivez

Registered
Maybe someone can answer the question of why my first WU cost 1200 and all the other ones so far have only cost 100. Also could this be the reason I only show up as having 6 WU's instead of 7 like my computer says?

Okay the WU progress stated for my first WU that it was 1200. For each subsequent WU the progress stated was 100.

When I look at my stats I see 7 WU's completed but when I look at the web page I see 6 WU's completed.

Hope that helps becuase if not I don't know how to word it.

I do believe that the "1200" refers to the number of frames required to complete the WU...I also recently had one that was reading "xxx/1200" as completed in the WU progress portion of the F@H window...
And it always seems that you are one behind on the completed WU count, takes time to update the list I guess...Be patient...
Hope this helps...:D

It sounds to me like you had a De Novo protein using the gromacs core. They report like you described "xxx/1200". The proteins using the Tinker core are currently 100 frames.
Don't worry about not seeing your stats change like Dago said it takes a while to update sometimes a few hours.

I had one that, after 1% work done, said 120000/1200000 !

Most of mine are p180's. Just fine by me. On dialup, and this lets me sleep or go to school or whatever. About 14-15 hours to do each pair of them.

Back