• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do you pronounce NVIDIA?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have never actually needed to say the word NVidia in my life. But I would have always gone with #1 but if you guys say it is #2 then that is what I will use. I don't know many people that share my hobbies that I talk to in person so I don't have to say words like "CMOS".

The way they put the small n is the big clue, if they capitalised it I could see people doing the number one thing.

btw I say "see-moss" for CMOS and "en-moss", "pee-moss" for NMOS, PMOS etc. (it's actually a process for logic chips, not just the non-volatile RAM your settings are stored in)

as far as rules go, then if you say SCSI as scuzzy, then shouldn't MSI be muzzy? ;)

Road Warrior

After consulting the FBI CIA KGB GRU MI5 MSN MTV DVD PVC and countless other useless sources I decided to declare my own rule of ettiquette(sp) on the matter.

If you want your name pronounced correctly please include ALL vowels.

There, now if I can just figure out how to email this to the president of nVidia all our problems will be solved:D

DWolf:cool:

Back