500W PS
    Thermaltake Xaser 5000A Plus Case
    5 Case fans
    2 x Maze 3 copper top blocks
    384GPH pump
    6"x9" heater core
    1/2" ID tubing
    40gb, 20gb, floppy, 40x12x48, 56x

This thing SCREAMS! I haven't even tested a game yet, but oh my god is it fast! I love it so much, SMP rules!!! Thanks for all the help over the last week(s), when I was without a system - getting ready for this bad boy!

As for my temps (I know you want to know) according to two probes with LCD screens:

CPU1: 35.9C
    CPU2: 39.7C as I type this (haven't done load yet,,,not exactly sure how)
    Ambient is about 23C, water - not sure

My story: Probes read above, so I load up MBM5, and they say my CPUS are 57 and 49!?! What's up with that? I also used a program that came with my mobo, and it said my CPU was 25, until I loaded MBM5, then the mobo prog said the cpu was 57 and 49....very strange. I don't trust software anymore

This machine is incredible....videos, audio...oh.oh...I know its not the best, but I love it. I know I'm blabbing, but I just love this machine!! Everything went smoothly, worked well (L5, WC) and I'm sooooo happy!

Thanks everyone again, and please comment on the temps, how are they? Software issue?

Wow, thats a sweet system! Are you running the blocks in a series or parallel? Those Thermaltake Xase cases are awesome. We need some pics!!

ON, Canada
    Series. I thought parallel would lose too much flow.....

Yea, the case is AWESOME. It set be back a bit ($209 + tax Canadian) but I love it, and won't upgrade....ever! (always say that....)

Pics will come soon, tomorrow probably. I run the WC outside the system, punched two holes in the case to run hoses in and out.

Hard Ass Southern Boy Senior Wicked Klown's Avatar
    10 Year Badge
    Sheboygan, Wisconsin
    Folding Profile Heatware Profile
    To get a temp at Load run either S.E.T.I., F@H, Sandra burn-in or 3Dmark in loops.
    Media Server | Norco RPC-470 | GIGABYTE GA-890XA-UD3 | Phenom II X4 925 Deneb | 16gigs Corsair Vengeance LP PC3 12800 | 64gig Crucial M4 | x2 2TB Samsung F3 | x2 1TB Samsung F1 | x1 2TB Samsung F4 | 500gigs Seagate 7200.10 | XFX R7 265 | Corsair 650hx

"Never surrender. You're too much of a hardass to die on everyone." - Voodoo Rufus