• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thermaltake DUO462-3 Super-orb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This is my current Heat sink and fan is this any good. (I want it to overclock my duron 750 AKCA, will this do the job)
CH5-5K12
Rated Speed 5500 RPM
Air Flow 11.4 CFM

Thanks.

The general consensus is to stay away from the orbs but since you already have it...

what are your current temps like?

if they are good then go ahead and overclock and then watch your temps. If they get to high then just go back to the default speed, and buy a better cooler.

kieran_d (Apr 23, 2001 06:54 a.m.):
Is this CPU cooler any good:
Thanks[/q

The Super Orb is good for stock cooling and moderate overclocking for AMD CPU's under 1GHz.

kieran_d (Apr 23, 2001 06:54 a.m.):
Is this CPU cooler any good:
Thanks[/q

The Super Orb is good for stock cooling and moderate overclocking for AMD CPU's under 1GHz.

No, my current CPU cooler is a 'Cooler Master CH5-5K12' and it has the following specs:
Rated Speed 5500 RPM
Air Flow 11.4 CFM

Is this any good for overclocking my Duron 750 AKCA

kieran_d (Apr 24, 2001 08:09 a.m.):
No, my current CPU cooler is a 'Cooler Master CH5-5K12' and it has the following specs:
Rated Speed 5500 RPM
Air Flow 11.4 CFM

Is this any good for overclocking my Duron 750 AKCA

That airflow may keep you from getting a good overclock. What is the name of the fan on it?

Back