• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vapor Tower: the bong too

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tyr

hey, i am new to this post but i have read and talked much of this evaporative water cooling sense i first read the article on the front page. And i have come up with my own design of a water tower. But be it, it is rather complicated for me to explain so i would just rather show you. http://tyr.8m.net
please send me comment on ways i can improve this design before i build it...prolly either late may/june.
Thanks for the help.

Who needs ice cubes, the water should be cooled down enough, I will post an updated version with the "Bong" attachment included later tonight....hope i help those of you out there looking to combine your 2 favorite pass times.

change of plans, i have now come up with a new cooling method, and i dont want to bother with including the bong into the tower. "the great one does not need to be a bong!

Back