mobo drivers
    video drivers
    other hardware drivers-DVD,CD-RW, etc.
    Antivirus software
    applications
    games
    other

that sound good to you guys? any suggestions? thnks
    .................................................. ......................Just too busy with life
    ...........................................Team.32.Mentor........................................RED.BELT.Ubercloxx0r
    ..............................You.should.always.keep.an.open.mind.help.can.be.found.in.the.most.unlikly.places.
    .....AIUHB0252@2300mhz.SP-97~Abit.NF7-S~512.RAM@fast.timings~9700Pro.w/.copper.HSF.~.2.monitors
    .................................................. ..Windows XP because I have conditions
    ....Fold.for.[OC]FoldingNinjas!!!....You .would.be.amazed.at.what.a.group.of.intelegent.peo ple.can.overlook
    ...............................................All.blanket.statments.are.false|Nothing.is.absoloute.
    ............................Don't.Let.ThermalTake.Your.Money~|~Are.You.Into.Th at.Hacky.Stuff?
    AKA:supaiku
    .................................................. ........Can.you.find.the.ninja.in.my.avatar?!?!

Oni-ni-Kanabō
    Ninja Hippo eater Moderator
    10 Year Badge
    Sounds just like what I do.

Good luck!
    Mama, put my guns in the ground. I can't shoot them anymore.

On Indefinite Hiatus

Asus P6T SE
    Intel i7 930 @ Stock
    12GB Corsair DDR3 9-9-9-24
    XFX Radeon 5830 @ Stock
    Corsair 750 Watt PSU

OS updates? Then take an image before software is installed.
    P4-1.6A-TH7IIR-512Mb
    @2.53Ghz
    custom high flow watercooled

New system,
    D920-Intel D975XBX-1Gb ddr2 800
    @4Ghz
    Stock air cooled

Freedom,

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid. - Dwight D. Eisenhower

take an image? like so i have it with stuff installed or what... i dont quite get you... could you explain a bit more?
    .................................................. ......................Just too busy with life
    ...........................................Team.32.Mentor........................................RED.BELT.Ubercloxx0r
    ..............................You.should.always.keep.an.open.mind.help.can.be.found.in.the.most.unlikly.places.
    .....AIUHB0252@2300mhz.SP-97~Abit.NF7-S~512.RAM@fast.timings~9700Pro.w/.copper.HSF.~.2.monitors
    .................................................. ..Windows XP because I have conditions
    ....Fold.for.[OC]FoldingNinjas!!!....You .would.be.amazed.at.what.a.group.of.intelegent.peo ple.can.overlook
    ...............................................All.blanket.statments.are.false|Nothing.is.absoloute.
    ............................Don't.Let.ThermalTake.Your.Money~|~Are.You.Into.Th at.Hacky.Stuff?
    AKA:supaiku
    .................................................. ........Can.you.find.the.ninja.in.my.avatar?!?!

Powerquest DriveImage or Norton Ghost are two programs that you can make an image of a partition onto a cd or another partition. It will save you a lot of time if you should ever need to reinstall, 5 minutes compared to many hours. If you save it at the point of all drivers and updates installed, it should still fit on one cd. Get a virus or other nasty occurance and now you have a good starting point to build over again.
    P4-1.6A-TH7IIR-512Mb
    @2.53Ghz
    custom high flow watercooled

New system,
    D920-Intel D975XBX-1Gb ddr2 800
    @4Ghz
    Stock air cooled

Freedom,

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid. - Dwight D. Eisenhower