• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to get water cooling supplies

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you cant leave out my first watercooling store...Overclockers Hideout ...if only for sentimental value :)
But still, the new Z4 is supposed to be a good block and its definately a good price.

Deus

Don't forget about these guys

Another watercooling site in Canada is www.criticool.com. Looks like they are starting up slowely. They say they are getting in some Cyclone waterblocks, maybe they will be at a cheap price. I would love to get my hands on one of them.

My god those are some sexy Deustch water blocks. Makes me wish I was back in the old country. I've been pondering the switch to water/TEC cooling, this is a GREAT link.

Canadian Store

I give my vote in Canada to
http://www.criticool.com/
Sean answered my e-mail questions within hours and the prices are competative in Canadian Dollers. He is stocking both Silverprop Cyclone 5's and the Maze3 line.

Thanks for the linkage. im soooo grabbing one of those perma cool dual rads for my athlon and a black ice mini for my duron. two low noise pc's is looking nice.

If searching for specific sized heater cores check airspirit's very useful database HERE. Once an acceptable core is found along with the year/model of car its for, goto your local autoparts store with the info.

peace.
unloaded

anybody know where i can find a slot 1 (secc2 card) processor water block? this will be going on an ASUS P3B-F mobo. old but rock solid! need more cooling than air can provide, i live in the desert of new mexico in a little town called truth or consequences. here we don't use air conditioners, we have what are called swamp coolers. basically they drag air from the rooftop unit over a sponge with water in it and blow it into the house, but windows must be cracked some for it to work right. antiquated technology, but i need a boost.

thanks, wisdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back