• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do i know when i Have unlocked my Xp anthlon?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lazlo Panaflex

Im going to be unlocking my chip soon. how can i tell when im successfull when i can lower the multiplier? Oh yeah i always hear you guys talking about ram timings? like that 2:3:3 whatever stuff is this in the bios? and what would be good ram timings for a 640mb of 2100 ram (1800+) Vcore set at 1.85 Thanks

you will know that you can lower the mult by trying to lower it in bios and seeing that it works by using wcpuid.

as for ram timings you are talkin about i think you are a bit confused :)
the numbers like 5:2:1 are the pci divisors which tell what speed the pci cards are being divided by when overclocked.

the fastest ram timings are 2-4bank-2-5-2-2-1t command. there are numerous options in the ram segment in bios and if you set it to those your ram will run the fastest. since you have 2100ram make sure you increase the ram voltage when overclocking from 2.5v to atleast 2.7

Back