• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cold Plates

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

It_The_Cow

Does anyone happen know where i can find 40mm x 40mm x 9.53mm copper or cusil cold plate? I know its a long shot but oh well. Also, if its not available, where could I get a block of copper or cusil?

is this a specific size that is not standard? If so, send an e-mail to dangerden and I will bet they will mill it for you!

Forget the cusil. It's quite expensive, assuming you can find it in the form factor you are looking for.

Hoot

onlinemetals.com. Good prices and good reputation. I've ordered some pieces of copper from there before and they came in no time.

Hoot (May 07, 2001 10:33 p.m.):
Forget the cusil. It's quite expensive, assuming you can find it in the form factor you are looking for.

Hoot

Yeah, I've read that it is indeed expensive. I just wanted to see what the cost would be for better heat transfer. I'll still probably stick with the copper though

Back