• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I have a gallon of distilled water everyday, suggestions on what to do? :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cheng

I get a gallon of distilled water every day, what should I do? I could do a bong, but wouldn't that be tricky? Trickier than a rad?

Thanks.

why do you have that every day? do whatever you want to it, if you use a closed system then you wont need it all, if you want to bong, then do, if you bong you DO NOT use waterwetter!

unless you like inhaling fumes and enjoy that wonderful smell waterwetter has. well i guess in that case you should just drink it.

Dehumidifier in my house produces at least a gallon a day, I had to pour a whole gallon down the drain, not nuff bottles to store it! :p

you'll destroy the function of the dehumidifier. You could sell your water as quality french water to californians and college students. Like they'd know the difference.

use it to wash a stray cat!
just put a bucket-full outside your door, stand at the door and wait for the cat, when it starts drinking the water, jump out, grab the cat, and dunk it!! :beer:

Ever smelt dehumidied water? :puke: Since its sorta all sweat and stuff (although strictly it should be pure) it sorta smells like your old next door neighbours sofas....all smelly. I know this because my brother accidently made a ribena drink by using the distilled water by accident....and I drunk a bit! LOL!

Yea, its actually far from distilled. I wouldnt use it anywhere water quality is a concern.

thats not distilled water... just moisture thats been absorbed by ur machine.. so basically it containts everything thats been in ur room... sweat, wet dirt etc etc etc... so dont drink it.. or use it 2 take a shower LMAO!

technicaslly it is dustilled, distillation is a process of puricication based on differences in boiling points, but i wouldnt drink it, bonging it would be redundant, but you could put the bong outside...

but then you may aswell make a thingy that fills your bong with wwater when it goes low from teh outside spicket, using a valve or something, you wouldnt be saving much bby using dehum water.

why no use electrolisis to seperate 02 hrom h, then use a power cell witch combines them and get power out of it, to power a pelt system for your laptop or pda.....

Back