• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

prime 95

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

most deaf

where can i download it and does it need a internet connection and r there a n y btter ones

If you are talking about the Word utilities collection then you can download it HERE (377K)

Let me know if this is what you were looking for, if not tell me what type of software it is and i will try to advise more.

Hope this helps.

you might be referring to this one, which is a good utility for testing temps since its brings your cpu to full load:

most deaf (May 13, 2001 02:44 p.m.):
where can i download it and does it need a internet connection and r there a n y btter ones
yes but not a fast one by anymeans packets are like 8k if that. and that will last you a while
ftp://mersenne.org/gimps/p95setup.exe

i like prime becuase its

fairly stealthy ( no icon and starts when windows starts with out being in the start tray and doesnt show up in ctrl alt del)
automated
and easly configured

Liquid_N2 (May 13, 2001 03:15 p.m.):
If you are talking about the Word utilities collection then you can download it HERE (377K)

Let me know if this is what you were looking for, if not tell me what type of software it is and i will try to advise more.

Hope this helps.

yea thats the wrong one ( i fell for that two when i first looked for it)
they really should change the name of one of them.

my bad i guess i hit the button a couple times by accident

Back