• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project DACP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
spyder, dont worry about it if you need to go out of your way, its no problem

HA@!!! The local ma& pop shop has PELTs!!! I could NOT belive it!!! THey have no idea what rating they are..... anyone wanna measure using a MM the voltage or something so i can go and gab a few (they guy dosent know what hes selling for $10 a pop)
Spyder

Does someone have an extra wblock going round, as i´d like to start my project of hiper-chilling with freon!
PM me just if you want top talk about the topic.
I am planning to overclock a dual PIII 733 mhz system to 1Ghz each processor.
I have relataves in Los Gatos , California, maybe someoen could send it /them and of course I´ll pay the shipping.

alrite, got my 1/2 cold plate finished, and lapped:) my unkle also bought a mill sometime in the last few months, and he said i can use it whenever i want:):):)

8.jpg

thanx dude,

all im waiting for is a heatsink, and a peltier(all tomoro) and just have to drill 2 holes in the heatsink and get some screws and nylon washers to prevent the coldness to suck into the heatsink and get dissipated

also need to rig up something for a fan....

johnnyw said:
Does someone have an extra wblock going round, as i´d like to start my project of hiper-chilling with freon!
PM me just if you want top talk about the topic.
I am planning to overclock a dual PIII 733 mhz system to 1Ghz each processor.
I have relataves in Los Gatos , California, maybe someoen could send it /them and of course I´ll pay the shipping.

you could measure resistance, RxV=A rite?

anyway, got both heatsinks, heres a pic
9.jpg

thankyou klownin! i got the peltier! i got the second heatsink mostly prepared.. except i gotta side mill the hole, it was off a little bit, and get some screws.... thats it
im going to be running 2 power supplies in parallel, how does that sound? because i do not know the rating of the 1 i think i mite hook them together?

thats cuz your randomly crapping my thread....

nice looks like an air cooler version of swifty's mcw-4000 dual head (tho a bit smaller:D )

I dunno what you saying, but anyway, this project is on hold for a little bit, I am workin on some waterblock designs at the moment.

Back