• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

a little credit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rio71

hi,
i left the team a couple of weeks ago. :eh?:
i crunching yet for a little german team.
i'm sorry, and i hope yours can forgive me. :(

my rigs are listed in the oc-SETIteam benchmarklist.
i will also add a new benchmark for my new rig (in progress) to the list.
LandShark said:
awesome Rio!!! don't forget to do a benchie for me tho!! you should be able to get the fastest PIII rank w/ that chip!! ;)
thanks Landshark.

so i make a new accound on seti and crunch 25 wu's as credit for the oc-SETIteam.
i this ok?
i would say, any ppl listet in the benchmark-results, schould make a credit (25wu's or 50...?) for oc-SETIteam. (or be fully member).

Last edited:
Speaking Just For Me

My feelings represent only myself, but we welcome all people who wish to discuss or compare benchmarks or whatever. Participation in our team is always welcome, however it is not a manditory part of interacting with us. National pride is a strong sentiment, being an American I know that all to well, and for you to choose to be involved with a team from your native country is to be respected. I am glad that in addition to your national pride you have seen the value that our team can also bring to your SETI experience.

Your always welcome - no cover charge!

SkyHook

I echo Skyhook's sentiments: you are always welcome here to discuss Seti, systems and overclocking, etcetera!

Good luck on the new team and I wish you guys the best of luck crunching your way to improved standings! - at least up until you guys get close enough to challenge us;)

I actually think your idea of non-team people who submit benchmarks is a nice idea, and appreciate the thought;)

i "third" the above 2 statment, Rio!!

and you are ALWAYS welcome in this forum whether you are crunching under oc.com or somewhere else! and i understand nation stuffs too!! i've just met a group of seti user in both china and taiwan, currnetly try to help them out as their product not as advance as what we used too (mainly due to $$). and i've just change my nationality to china just try to help them out fending off Russia and catch up Brasil. however, i WILL always here to stay as here IS my "only/real seti home" and soooooooooooo proud of it!!

as for benchie entry, well, we DO have quite a few non oc.com team entry!! and i have another 2 outside team member result waiting to upload this week too. this will only make our benchie more useful and more famous and get more people notice/visit our team!! sooooooo, i would very welcome any non team member entry!!

good luck and crunch on, Rio!!! :beer:

Every bit of participation is good participation as far as I see it. Glad to have you around.

Yep, we are first intersted in overclocking and SETI. The we choose were to hang out (here for one example) and we are confortable with the newcommers/visitor from all over the world that want to share their knoledge, experience and WU with us. All participation is optional: if you want to share something with us, you are welcome. If you want to disccuss something, we can increase our knoledge together. If you want to be a memeber of out team, you surely are more than welcome, but anyway feel yourself at home and grab some :beer: and frogz legz, someday we can share some lamb chomps :D

hi,
sorry for long time to reply.
thanks for the input and understanding. your's are great team. prost.gif

so, i have done two result's for bench-wu.
when i see here... two fastest rig's. :beer:
Landshark, results send to you. (sorry for multiple mail's)
i benched only fully stable rig's.

my first test was 3:02 time... damn, i must breake 3:00.
installed a new win on a separate hdd... yes that's it.
- PIII-S(eti) 1400@1768 (Tualatin)
- fsb 168MHz ; MCI SDRAM 2-2-2 7/9
- Win98SE
- water-cooling
- click sig

this result shows: PIII-S has best rate clock for clock...

cpu-z-cpu@1768.png

seti-bench-1400@1768.png

... i have ordered an defect cel-t 1.0A for 13€ (=13$)
a faulty BX-mod, lost one (wrong) vcc-pin, and dirty connecting with silver-color...
i repair a bit and clean this chip.
but it stopped around 1600MHz and crush hard.
i think and feel, this as healty chip can make 1700 stably.

i will bay a newer cel-t 1.0A and clock it to 1700 (hope)... and benchmark it again.
in benchmarklist, i can't see p4 northy Celeron...but in short time will lost this top. :(

- Celeron 1000@1584 (Tualatin)
- fsb 158,4MHz ; MCI SDRAM 2-2-2 5/7
- Win98SE
- water-cooling

sloppy1000@1593.png

seti-bench-1000@1594.png

Re: Speaking Just For Me

SkyHook said:
My feelings represent only myself, but we welcome all people who wish to discuss or compare benchmarks or whatever. Participation in our team is always welcome, however it is not a manditory part of interacting with us. National pride is a strong sentiment, being an American I know that all to well, and for you to choose to be involved with a team from your native country is to be respected. I am glad that in addition to your national pride you have seen the value that our team can also bring to your SETI experience.

Your always welcome - no cover charge!

SkyHook

I quote you SkyHook...

National pride is a strong sentiment, being an American I know that all to well, and for you to choose to be involved with a team from your native country is to be respected.

Now I'll pack my things and leave... ;) Just kiddin'...
I'll crunch for OCSetiTeam as long as I could. Here in Sweden I think people in general don't know how big this is. I feel myself comfortable in this community, and I got alot of feedback when I do something. The responses of my questions in other forums here is very good and professional, so I stay.

/Norrko

Back