• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Check out my Modified Geforce2 Pro 64!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

{X-H}KnownKiller

Registered
wana see some more? Check out my custom rig at:
KK

*NOTE*
This topic edited bt Forum Manger.
If you have an article or review that you feel would be of interest to our readers, contact Ed or Joe on our Front Page. If they agree, they will post a mention and a link.

We do not allow even our Seniors to advertise their sites. On occasion I will mention/recommend one or two of their sites at a time. This is in recognition of their contributions to this Forum and the writing they have done for our Front Page.

Only Seniors of this forum are permitted to use their own sites' URL in their signature.

We feel no obligation to provide space anywhere on our site for the free use of other sites.

We deal with encroachment by issuing a warning. If it goes unheeded, we ban the offender.

Thats different....

Maybe try to delete your internet cache or try another web browser like internet explorer 5.5....

KK

Allan Nielsen (May 17, 2001 07:46 p.m.):
Damn, I get this when I try to view them...
------------------------------------------------------
FORBIDDEN
You do not have permission to access http://legendarybadass.20megsfree.com/images/card2.jpg
Data files must be stored on the same site they are linked from.

Thank you for using 20MegsFree.com

Hey i got the same as you when i tried to view the pic's and i'm using IE6....
Regards

I realize you're new to these parts, but I highly recommend you remove the links before Dan sees them........lemme rephrase in Dan's own words.......

There will be NO posting of links to personal web pages in our forum!

Back