• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Old 3dMark2001 SE Score

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rdytorave

Wow I just tested my old P3 machine on 3d Benchmark2001 SE. I was using a Visiontek 16mb Vanta graphics card at the time.
The Score: a whopping 504 3d marks!
Try to hold back your envy boys....:eek:
Man I love my new pc!

i think the lowest on the contest here was like 20 3dmarks.

good score though! :)

I dont understand my problem, really it is bugging me. If noone knows whats up i will probably have to get it checked by a professional. The person who started this thread has slightly lower specs than i do, and i am only getting 3dscores around 7200-7500!
What the hell is going on please!
My stuff is even overclocked and his isnt :(

if you havent done so in a while, reformat. defrag.. make sure you have no programs at all running in the background while you run 3dmarkl. the 40.xx driver series has the highest scores also...

If it matters, i haven't formatted in around 9-10 months.
Could that be the source of the problem?
Also, i have 2 drives, (one is brand new- couple months old)
Do i need to format both?
Thanks

reformat the one your system is on and defrag the other. i dunno how much it would help you, but junk tends to build up after a while. i usually reformat every couple of months. it feels nice and clean after you do it :)

I tried to run it on my work computer and it told me my pc sucked, wouldn't evne run. Took that as a sign and went right out and bought parts to upgrade that puppy, I think I have junk in my closet much newer.

BadOC said:
If it matters, i haven't formatted in around 9-10 months.
Could that be the source of the problem?
Also, i have 2 drives, (one is brand new- couple months old)
Do i need to format both?
Thanks

Have you gone in youre bios and change the 1t ram tiimng to enable (if youre memory can handle that) that gave me a 400 point boost.

Instead of reformating now just do a defrag on both and see what happins.

Back