• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Watercooling System is DABOMB!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tacoman667

Check this out. I got a closed line water cooling system. A pump, radiator, and copper block from dangerden. I have a 120mm 138cfm YS-Tech fan on the radiator. I got my air conditioner in the house working now<all it needed was a damn freon charge> and now my system runs at about 27C and about 30-31C at full load. my ambient is room temp right? If so, then my ambient temps are about 70-72F. I LOVE this water block. GO DANGERDEN!!

Tacoman667 (May 18, 2001 10:13 p.m.):
Check this out. I got a closed line water cooling system. A pump, radiator, and copper block from dangerden. I have a 120mm 138cfm YS-Tech fan on the radiator. I got my air conditioner in the house working now<all it needed was a damn freon charge> and now my system runs at about 27C and about 30-31C at full load. my ambient is room temp right? If so, then my ambient temps are about 70-72F. I LOVE this water block. GO DANGERDEN!!

very impressive results, got any pictures???

dunno260 (May 18, 2001 10:17 p.m.):
Tacoman667 (May 18, 2001 10:13 p.m.):

very impressive results, got any pictures???

I wish I could get pics for everyone, but My Digital Camera is on the fritz. Hehe, I spend all my money on upgrading my system and now much else. When I can get some I will post them up. I promise.

Maestro (May 19, 2001 12:40 a.m.):
Water cooling is something I am going to have to try out seriously and words of encouragement such as this make think to lay out the cash :)

Maestro

No looping of the tubing. I do have the pump outside the case on the right sitting on the desk. That keeps the added heat of the pump out of my case. I cut a hole in the back of my case with the nibbling tool from Radio Shack so that I can feed the tubes to the pump. With my low ambient and the 120mm YS-Tech 138cfm fan sucking out of the radiator, I can stay at these low temps. I keep the house at about 70-72F all the time. The Eheim 1250 315gph pump I am using pumps the water REALLY well so that doesn't add to the heat collection either. I am using the DD cube. All in all I actually lowered my system temps to about 23C from 30C at vcore 1.85. That's JUST from cooling off the CPU with this water cooling rig. I am, however, thinking of putting on a blorb for the chipset anyways just to get out any more heat I can. Right now it's still on the stock HSF from ABIT.

Back