• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

slotket question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

senda13

Hi.
I have a slotket from P&Q, and i'm missing the jumper configuration paper for it. Does anyone know where to find it?
Attach a picture of it.

regards/senda13

welcome to the forums, sendra!

if it's like the slotkets I've used, pin 1-2 on overy jumper is default. But specific settings, I don't know. I can tell you what's written on my Abit slotket if you want.

Do you have a model number, or more information on that company? Google sorta went berserk when I searched for 'P & Q' :D

Welcome to the forums.
It would really help if you could provide a manufacturer. Makes it an awful lot easier to find info.

The only thing i can make something out of it is P&Q at the back of it:(
see picture:

stool said:
Welcome to the forums.
It would really help if you could provide a manufacturer. Makes it an awful lot easier to find info.

dude I can see the jumper configuration diagram in that pic you posted. It's printed right there on the back of the slotket. Just too small for me to read :D

i know you can see the jumper configuration diagram yes, but for the voltage there is no numbers for each jumper. Just auto and no specific for each one, and i wanna know each one of them....:)

Back