• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help picking out a photo printer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Softgod

Disabled
My wife and I just had a baby and we are taking pictures laike crazy. 187 just yesterday for the photo studio and pictures. I know that the drug store down the road from me has a Kodak Picture thing where I can scan a picture and they print it from a printer there in the machine. I have a Canon Canoscan 1240u scanner and it seams to make great scans of pictures. I read that the Canon S820 is really good and won Editors Choice in a round up of several printer. I think that I read it at PCWORLD or someplace like that. It even beat out the Canon S9000.

I am really in need of a Photo Printer so if you have a Canon S820 let me know how you like it and if you have another brand or model let me know how you like it.

Thanks

I found one that might be better. Does anyone know anything about the Canon S900?

Back