• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hm... so far we have-

Cuper
vodka314
JigPu
none1
Go3Team
rogerdugans
racecar12
katelin
Skyhook
KenCo
FRANK
bobt17
llubon
ss69nova
papounet
Team Roper
Just Shoot
DeRose306
stryfe
kallium
hipro5 (requests Landshark's team)
iparout
zangler
cmdrjay4

23 participants so far (NOTE: this is being updated as the thread goes on).

Potential Captains (in order of posting in the captain thread)-

hallen
[Oc]acaridans
jazztrumpet216 (myself of course)
LandShark
Morpheus
{PMS}Fishy
Digital Pimp

7 potential team captains volunteered. Brings the total to 30 total participants.

Do we have anyone from a previous roster that would be a part of this race?

Last edited:
As things currently stand I'm afraid I have to disqualify myself form participating in this race until futher notice. :(

Cy

we'll be in.. we lost a machine (a dual xeon w/hyperthreading), so we're gonna be at about 20, methinks...

count me in guys... if i'm not in already... an if I'm not to late :)

just been off on me jollies, and me net connection has died at home, so when its back up i'll have a little booster dump to make up some ground ;)

Count me in too... Don't care which team, as long as there are no quarells and fights between the teams...

Understandably we got a bit set back on the team race because of the recent circumstances. TC, could you speculate on a new estimate for a potential start date?

Purely Speculation-But

The TeamRace is going to take place, and my personal speculation is that it will be shaping up fairly quickly now. It certainly has not been forgotten and is a priority.

SkyHook

Back