• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TC

Senior Seti Addict
Okay we have several captains volunteering. Let's get a roster of participants going. The captains and members can decide if there should be more smaller teams, or just a few large teams. So folks - add your name below and lets try to get this going by the middle of next week.

I cast my vote for smaller teams this go around.
With smaller teams i feel there there will more competition and more stats action than before.

Count me in.

Larger teams should make for a closer race. So I would be in favor of not too many teams. I guess it would depend on how many participants there are though.

Once we see how many entries we have everybody can make a better decision about the sizes imo. I wouldn't mind seeing it a little different each time. As the saying goes, variety is the spice of life.

I'm in... Even though I am 1000 miles from home, and it appears that my machines went thru another power outage. The only thing crunching right now, that I know of, is the laptop out in the truck:mad: :mad: :mad:

Back