• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

----------------------------- SETI Team Problems ---------------------------

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
symptoms, disease, sides?

funny

was it a new kind of sophisticated joke?:beer:

nasty boys you never end to amaze me:p

Edit:
:eh?: hrrrrm sorry seems not I'm *trying* to read the other stuff...

Last edited:
Mr B said:

[attempted hijack in progress]

Well, We could try this....

Or This one...

Or we could talk about how another team from Foxboro Mass (New England Revolution (soccer) is playing in a Championship Game.... :p

[/attempted hjack]
]

Um, d00d, that first link is just uncalled for. :) I did NOT need to know about that. At all. Now I'm not even gonna LOOK at the second link.

That first link is proof positive that some people just don't drink enough. :beer:

pffffffffffffffffffffftttttt

all this mess for a name?:eek:

goto sleep bye;)

next week you are going to forget:beer:

(but plz keep in mind before any team stuff, crunching should be a playful defense of a weak philosophical thought and you are *very* lucky I'm tired this evening) :D :p

none1 said:

Um, d00d, that first link is just uncalled for. :) I did NOT need to know about that. At all. Now I'm not even gonna LOOK at the second link.

That first link is proof positive that some people just don't drink enough. :beer:

SURE... when I post something crude, crass, and un-called for, no one notices, but when Mr. B posts something crude, crass, and un-called for, 13 minutes later no less, EVERYONE notices.... sheesh!

:cool: ;)

I just want to know what I'm supposed to do for a keyboard on this new lpatop that I just puked all over?
All of the keys are sticky now.

FRANK

I have a rule:
I see posts about YATTA and I am VERY careful about links......
I see links posted by those whom I suspect of being Yatta sympathizers, and I check the url VERY carefully before clicking the link.

I saw Yatta once, and the shrink said that I might be scarred for life:(

:D

jazztrumpet216 said:

SURE... when I post something crude, crass, and un-called for, no one notices, but when Mr. B posts something crude, crass, and un-called for, 13 minutes later no less, EVERYONE notices.... sheesh!

:cool: ;)

I noticed....LOL. I was digging for the link to post it, but you must have a shortcut on your desktop...:p :cool:

:beer:

jazztrumpet216 said:
OMG............

well, at least it "works"!! :p

tks for the input/help, Shadow OO (btw, how do you guys do that last 2 OO??) just changed my setiq's name (again) to reflect to the team name. :cool:

but honestly, one thing we all NEED to keep in mind in the future is......
first, we all come here and crunch and to have fun.

second, here's just one big family. disagreement is expected. but not flame! try to understand what other said and their thought before posting a potential flaming reply! take a walk and come back. i'm sure you'll have a different though and will post the reply differently.

third, this IS our team. here IS oc.com's forum. simple and that could never change. unless we go somewhere else or make a new site, then we could call whatever we want. but oc.com seti team should belong to here. no anywhere else. (IMHO!!)

fourth, this is OUR team. EVERYONE's team. a "leadership" position/rank is good to try to direct the team and to help to improve the team. BUT there shouldn't have any kind of secret stuffs 'bout this team though! 'cos this is OUR team, EVERYONE's team! every member (whether he's often in the forum or just a wu a day) deserve and should have the right to vote for any change/direction 'bout the team. that's only the fair and "western" way.

lastly and the most important point, PLEASE!! NEVER!! EVER!! post that YATTA thing again!! (i can't close my eye and go to sleep now!! i'm afraid that "thing" will pops up again!! :eek: )

now let's all go back and have some fun as before!! ;) :D

omg... yatta... that's like seeing a fat lady in a swimsuit. just uncalled for.

anyhoo... just spent the last 2 hours reading all the threads about all the issues and i dont know but i kinda feel bad as it was MY thread that went out of control... anyone think of that?

Digital

didn't think of that at all, DP. don't worry 'bout it. if there's problem underneath, it's only a matter of time before it see the sun. and the sooner it is, the better(?) chances that it could be solved. :cool:

Digital Pimp said:
anyhoo... just spent the last 2 hours reading all the threads about all the issues and i dont know but i kinda feel bad as it was MY thread that went out of control... anyone think of that?

Digital

Digital Pimp, this is purely my personal opinion, but you have NOTHING to feel bad about. You had legitimate concerns and asked legitimate questions. You need not burden yourself or in any way cast a shadow over your SETI experience, because of what transpired. In the end you may have ignited a torch to light our way to an even stronger and more unified team. We just need to give the healing and rebuilding process a chance to work.

Respectfully,
SkyHook

yeah i relize that now guys, to be honest when that thread started getting "out of control" i stopped reading it untill last night when i wanted to learn the whole story, it was just after 3am here when i posted after 2+ hours of reading.

i know now that i really had nothing to do with it other than providing the thread. i'm sure if i named is something other than what i did (eg. "team name changed") things might have not happened the way they did.

Thanks Skyhook for the inspirational comments

Digital

Back