• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

----------------------------- SETI Team Problems ---------------------------

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
lol, I am a brand new member of the www.over.....wait a minute, what is it again? SETI team. I joined as a member of the third (non)faction.

This is really interesting stuff going on here, I really think we need to enlist some professional counselors, and maybe some psychiatrists too, lol. Do we have any on the team? Well, anyways, this stuff happens with teams, I know from playing 12 years of soccer. Anytime you have young, fiercely independent, proud smart people on the same team, there will be problems. But isn't it beautiful to see it all work out. Just remember why we are a team in the first place.

hooohaa2 said:
Anytime you have young & old, fiercely independent, proud smart people on the same team, there will be sparks. But isn't it beautiful to see it all work out. Just remember why we are a team in the first place.

hooohaa2, that statement of yours with the 2 small revisions I took the liberty of making, is very indicative of exactly what was taking place. And as intelligent people are capable of doing, we were able to channel those feelings in a new and productive direction that will make this team even stronger than before. Now can someone loosen the bottom strap on my straightjacket, it's chaffing something terribly.:D

Back