• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

see if you can beat my pentium111 800EB processor statisics......

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xiggy

Registered
if you have ANY pictures or any accomplishments of your own, or have some feed back please post!
i am posting this to give at least ONE person some insite as to how to upgrade thisr system for cooling MODS, or inspire somebody to do something different with theirs.
N E who have a good one and HAPPY cooling!!!

Allan....i've just one question............what am i trying to sell(advrtise)?????? um...........nothing

I don't like doing this, but I feel I must:
---------------------------------------------------------------
WE DO NOT PERMIT ADVERTISING OF ANY KIND!!

If you have an article or review you feel would be of interest to our readers contact Ed or Joe on our front page. If they agree, they will post a mention and a link.

We do not allow even our Seniors to advertise their sites. On occasion I will mention/ recommend one or two of their sites at a time.This in recognition of their contributions to this forum and the writing they have done for our front page.

Only Seniors of this forum are permitted to use their own sites URL in their signature.

We feel no obligation to provide space anywhere on our site for the free use of other sites.

We deal with encroachment with a warning, after which, if it goes unheeded, we ban the offender.
Please modify your post.

Daniel Edgar
(Forum Manager)
---------------------------------------------------------------

When Dan's words are spoken, I think getting the gig+ is quite good for an EB cpu. I would like to see some better CPU cooling on it, I think you could be able to get it further. Anyway, good luck with it.

Ps.: Nice kid! :)

Back