• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

so anyone knows when the new delivery of the AMD 2400 is?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ntpphong

i'm selling my mobo/cpu in one week..and now i'd need the get that biotch real quick..hehe..best would be below $220 , no Retail needed since i have the volcano 8 fan already.

i've heard AMD ships them to the retailers around 10/25, isnt that so?

people have started to get them... seems the earlier you ordered, the earlier you'll recieve them... some people have gotten lucky and gotten em pretty quick... look around for people who got them and ask them where they got it from, how long it took, etc.

damn ****..its IN CA, and i'll have to pay tax..i gotta find someone outta state who can order that one for me..=)

bye the way, where r u at in cali, I stopped by the local Fry's the other day, they said they'd have it sometimes this week..... could be all bs.

i'm in southern CA, but i doubt they'll have it for $250 if they have it at all..

Back