• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just got a new cruncher up!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cuper

Well I guess I can goto bed now!:) Only took me 6 hours to get this machine going!!!!:( But it's going:)

Duron 800 (i think??)
Stock Speed
Micro Atx
Pc 133 :(
Hopefully 2-3 units per day!:D

Next, I have to see what chips this board supports so I can upgrade!!

Pics later today!! (when I wake up that is:))

Well that's mighty fine to get a new cruncher,

but
Come on , you should be able to reach 4 WU/day weven with this setup

Just do what I (try to) do. Load up a huge cache on it, wait a few weeks, and make some huge friggin' dump that makes everyone say ":eek:".

Thats a nice little box you have there. The first thing I would do is unlock it and lower the multiplier and raise the FSB to 133 or higher. All you need is a pencil for that chip, trust me its worth it.

Congrats on the new cruncher Cuper. 3 should certainly be achievable and 4 is probably very realistic. I've got my Duron 1.0 with pc133 running at 1.36 and puts out just about 5 units a day. That's using top quality memory and a decent HSF. Good luck with it! ;)

Holy smokes!!!! I just friggin woke up!!!!:mad Oh well, so much for working today:D Well, I will be back with some thanks and some pics. Just need to figure out what happenned:)

WOW!!! NICE JOB!!!:D I am having trouble closing my case:( Trying to figure out how to rig this puppy closed:)

Back