• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How much would YOU pay for [email protected]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

How much would you pay monthly for [email protected]

• $4.17

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • $8.33

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • $12.50

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • $16.67

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • $20.83

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • $25

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see if all of these people who are saying they would pay $50 a year will actually follow through......

Or maybe $50 isnt that much to you guys, up heres, thats around $80. :(

I also agree with Gandalf. I have a feeling that a lot of people said that they will paly this money but when the time comes around to dish it out they won't be around...

I voted for the $8.33. I'm sure I could scrape up $50.00 every 6 months for a Overclockers.com addy which I would prefer over oc-forums.com. Seems asmall price to pay for a addy that says alot and helps keep the forums going. I say give it a try for a yr and if it is not cost effective then cancel it. Also a OCers polo shirt would be cool.

jspam said:
My option does not exist. $0.00.

I'm biased though, I have my own domain & emails accounts.

me too

but if you guys wanna raise some scratch, why not t-shirts, hats, keychains, under-roos, condoms, lighters, case badges, ....etc

I'd be willing to pay $50 a year for an OC email address, mainly just to support the forums.

I'd like a white version of the t-shirt ;)

krott5333 said:
Sell some popup ads.. i have popup killer anyway so it doesnt phase me.

Cyber masochist..

I also like the idea of selling hats, t-shirts, etc.. It's been discussed before with no avail..

Where's this "donation" thing??

Last edited:
specific said:

me too

but if you guys wanna raise some scratch, why not t-shirts, hats, keychains, under-roos, condoms, lighters, case badges, ....etc

hm.. i can see it now my girlfriend giving one really strange assed look when i whip out my overclockers.com condom.. no thanks :D

but i would be really interested in a shirt, it has been brought up many times but never really followed through unfortunately.. perhaps a t-shirt and a polo, as long as the polo didnt have a damn pocket.. i hate those damn things!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back