• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Congrats to Hallen crossing 30k mark!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
CONGRATULATIONS My Friend!

How's the air up there in those rarified heights? Oh, and if you could would you mind letting us know when you're going to get serious and really start crunching some WUs like you have some interest in this??
:D

All my best wishes on your amazing accomplishment!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

SkyHook

Congratulations Hallen! Great milestone, I hope you make many more in the future. :)

Cy

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent![/end Monty Burns] :D

We will have another member up in those rarefied heights soon as well.......Things are getting VERY serious up in the Top 10 on the team now....:D

Congrats Harvey! Our team has lots of mad crunchers...

Hallen and LandShark seems to be following each other's stats closely. This means war! JK! :clap:

rogerdugans said:

We will have another member up in those rarefied heights soon as well

Yes, Landshark should be crossing right about now.

I'm afraid I've "bonked" (cyclist's term for running out of fuel) and I'm about to be passed.

Thanks everyone. It's a good feeling when everything is running smoothly: puters, ISP and especially Berkeley.:D

Harvey

Just checked SetiTeam-
as of that moment (may have changed by the time I'm done with this post) Landshark has 29,999:D

Congrats to LS, ANY SECOND NOW!

WOW!!!!!

Those two surely are :burn:.....

We'll lets see when the Norsemen reach the top position, and when hallen and Sharky get really messy up there :D.

Congrats to all of you!!!!!

hallen said:

I'm afraid I've "bonked" (cyclist's term for running out of fuel) and I'm about to be passed.
don't worry, Hallen! as you might noticed, i usually slow down over the weekend!! ;)

and TKS everyone!! especially Hallen!! 'cos this 10k sure ran fast with his "help" (competition :p )!!

Congratulations Hallen and Landshark on 30,000 WU's completed! Great work you guys! ;)

Hi everyone !!

As a new member closing in on my first 1k it's amazing
to see how far one must go to be a real player in SETI !!

Congrats to hallen and Landshark !!!

This is a real challenge !! I will try to work myself up
to your standards guys.

Returning about 40-45 WU's a day is far to little.

Need more INTEL !! power...

"There is no substitute for multiple CPU's"

The Wizard said:
Hi everyone !!

As a new member closing in on my first 1k it's amazing
to see how far one must go to be a real player in SETI !!

Congrats to hallen and Landshark !!!

This is a real challenge !! I will try to work myself up
to your standards guys.

Returning about 40-45 WU's a day is far to little.

Need more INTEL !! power...

"There is no substitute for multiple CPU's"

Hi Wizard. Don't know how long you've been with us, but let me say WELCOME! since I haven't done so yet! 40-45 WU's is great production. That should put you in the top 20 crunchers on the team! At that rate you'll have a top 100 ranking before you know it! Congrats on the new crunchers too! ;)

Congrats Guys!!! At my rate that would take me YEARS!!!:D So what exactly do you look forward to at that level?? 50K? Geez!!! I will stick to my little goals like 5K:)

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!

Crunch On!

yeah, 4000wu/day, here we come!!!! :beer:

Wizard --> 40-45wu/day is some real serious power too!! and it could easily land you well inside the Top 20 producer in the team!!

Crunch On!!!

Back