• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Benz playing games

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Rite but serveral comments. We are all pretty sure that he's cheating. His profile lists he has a 1.0 T-Bird @ 1.5 T-Bird which is no where near capable of 1500 WU's a week. He may have a farm yes, but that doesn't seem to explain how his WUs are crunched. He had gotten alot of WU's under 30mins which is impossible.

Best CPU Times
1.) 0.640 CPU hrs – Benz4140 (01/12/02)
2.) 0.679 CPU hrs – Benz4140 (01/26/02)
3.) 0.689 CPU hrs – Benz4140 (01/06/02)

its been like that forever and this topic came up? lol so TC hows it feel to be #1 you have been in my eyes forever

:EDIT:

that sounded GAY so in my eyes the states show you as #1 :):beer:

jstutman said:
its been like that forever and this topic came up? lol so TC hows it feel to be #1 you have been in my eyes forever

:EDIT:

that sounded GAY so in my eyes the states show you as #1 :):beer:

lol....

If Berkeley aren't doing anything, it's not like they haven't had the opportunity.

Benz is the No1 cruncher, TC is the love of jstutman's life.....no, sorry, top banana round here IMHO:D

As for times, and the validity of results, well thats not my place, thats seti's

As for his not participating in the forums, has anyone thought that maybe he doesn't even speak english? It is a possibility.

For those of us in the USA, we are all innocent until proven guilty. At the moment Benz has not been proven guilty. Those who have that ability, havent as of yet so I see no reason to continually accuse him/her of the same things over and over again.

What are we all going to do if we find out he has some amazing N2 cooled farm of computers finishing WU's in amazing times and he just never bothered to update his profile. I know very unlikely, but, in the end, we don't know. We may never know.

My 2c

So I go away for a bit and come back to see ........

ANOTHER BENZ THREAD GONE CRAZY!!!!

This one brings me back to the old days!:)

Our team output must be up by a significant number. There are several of us pushing Benz, who hasn't posted numbers on a regular basis. He will have to be much more regular if he wants to stay in front. Gary has increased his output significantly and hallen is neck-and-neck. The Top 5 producers crunched 8085 WU's this week.

Crack the whip and keep that man running - he seems to beat anything we throw at him. Works for me number wise :D

yeah, the "Benz thread/discussion" was offically closed awhile ago UNTIL we hear anything from Berkeley.

now, let's just keep on push and enjoy the number. 4000wu/day, here we come!! :burn:

Back