• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Top 50's, where am I?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Illah

For CPU times that is. From my calculations I should be in 7th place!

http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/fcgi-bin/[email protected]&cmd=user_stats_new

Check me out. The site says it was updated like last week too, I guess you missed me?

Hmmm, I don't post much up in here but I'm chugging away. A second machine and watercooling for this one are on the way. Now I'm not one to build machines for SETI, but since I'm getting it I might as well install the SETI stuff anyway :)

In a month or two I'll have this machine plus the watercooled XP-2400 w/ an nForce2 & Dual DDR-400, overclocked of course. I'm waiting for some more info on all that before I buy though...

--Illah

Wow, nice times!!! But at a little over 3 hours per unit, why do you avg. just 2.65 units per day!!!!!:)

The cpu times haven't been updated since early July. Sean aka Basher was doing them. I'm trying to get a hold of him so I can take over that update.

On the bottom of the page it says last updated 10/06/02, I know it said July for a while so that's why I never brought it up, I guess you guys were busy.

And I average low cuz I'm not on 24/7 and when my comp is doing other things I'll cut off SETI, like when I burn CD's or encode VCD's, DivX, etc... Also gaming will stall it since it's set to low priority. With watercooling (just waiting for my tubing to get here) I might leave it on 24/7, so maybe then you'll all see me doing more.

--Illah

The date automatically changes if I even look at the page in Front Page. That's how it got changed from July.

Back