• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Question about Stat tracking!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cuper

Hey guys,

So I have a little farm going here and would like to keep track of the times that I am turning out for each individual computer.

I currently am running a network with DHCP and would like to hear your opinions as to what program you guys think I should use:)

I used to use SetiWatch to see stuff but never really fully "setup" the program:) I was thinking about setting up a queue but I think that would mean that I would have to assign static IP addresses???

Any help that you could offer would be appreciated!!!!:)

THANKS

CUPER!!!

Queue doesn't require static IP addresses. Just use the netbios name of the machine you install the server on in Seti driver on all of your client machines. Alternatively you can give you Q server a static IP with most dhcp servers just by adding its mac as a static entry. The rest of your machines will stay on dhcp. That's how mine is setup.

same here. i setup my setiq server on a static ip just b/c i was having router problem, and every re-set, it reassign new/different ip to all the machine and mess up my setiq network (LAN and WAN). however, all my other machines just grab an ip from the router tho.

as for your case, i think a setiq server would be nice for you. lots of stats and info. setiwatch is good, but not as much info as setiq, IMHO.

Back