• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Back in Black

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Morpheus

Grandfather of Crunchers Senior
All things considered, I should NOT have left the team.... I became a little hot-headed, I guess, and just needed a little cooling off period...

I am proud to be a part of this team and sincerely hope I have not offended anyone irrevocably…. My apologies to anyone I have p|$$ed off recently… :rolleyes:

On a lighter note, I saved my WUs, and just finished emptying my SETI Driver caches… :D I hope #49 is still available… :D :D

CRUNCH ON!!!

Morpheus said:
All things considered, I should NOT have left the team.... I became a little hot-headed, I guess, and just needed a little cooling off period...

I am proud to be a part of this team and sincerely hope I have not offended anyone irrevocably…. My apologies to anyone I have p|$$ed off recently… :rolleyes:

We all need to take a step back and take time to see things from a broad perspective at times...without fire-in-eyes.

Sometimes we need to leave, just so we can come back :]

Welcome back Kris.

No apologies necessary. I think that the recent actions by you, as well as some of the other prominent members of this team caused the spark that lit the fire under the rest of us to address some of the problems that were beginning to eat at the morale of this team.

I think that a "Thank You" from the team to you may be in order.

Good Luck!

FRANK

It's been a tough few weeks all around on the team- I know that I have been hot-headed a few times myself;). Its just good to have us all on the same page again, as it were (or at least reading the same book :D)

Welcome back to the team, man:beer:

Welcome back. I knew you'd be coming back because I know people have their good and bad days.

PS... I told deez this and I will have to tell you! Once you join you don't leave! ROFL! :D

It's good to take a look at what we have. I think you appreciate it more.

Reminds me that in another month or so "It's a Wonderful Life" starts playing again. Gets me every time.:)

Harvey

Welcome to the Overclockers SETI Team! In the words of our SETI team founder: "We are a group of hobbyists who overclock our computers to achieve maximum performance." – Daniel Edgar...

Welcome back! Your WU and experience are a great asset to the team!

Thanks!

Welcome back! :)

It's good to see everything around here is returning to normal.
Well better than normal actually considering things that needed attention have been resolved.

Welcome back, Kris!!!!!

:clap:

No need to apologize. All of us needed some time to cool down and see the problem in a bigger persective. Glad you decided to return to your home.

Back